Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cloth Diapering

I finally did it. I have been wanting to start cloth diapering Tyler snce I started staying home with him at 12 months. Lets just say that Troy was not that enthusiastic about it but he said I could if I wanted. About a week ago I bought several to try. I got them in, washed them and got them ready for Tyler. Today we took the giant leap. After one day of cloth diapering I am impressed with how easy it is and how well they actually contain Tyler's pee. Troy got to be the lucky one to change the first poop diaper:) I plan on doing it at least during the week while I am home with Tyler. On the weekends when we are running around I will probably still use disposables just because he can wear them longer.

I love the how cute they look on Tyler. They make is already big baby butt even bigger!

No comments:

Post a Comment