Saturday, February 20, 2010

Happy 16 Months


Wow I can't believe it's Feb 20th already! That means my baby boy is 16 months old today. You are growing up way to fast. I just want to put you in a bottle and freeze time. This is such a fun age, every day you are doing something to make me proud.

Here are some things that you have done this month:

1. You sat on the potty for the first time. I need to get better about having you sit on it but one thing at a time right?

2. You have been paci free for about 3 weeks now. You still don't nap as good as you used to but you will eventually fall asleep.

3. You have rediscovered your love for books. You still won't sit still long enough for me to read them to you but whatever at least you will sit with me a for few minutes. I will take what I can get.

4. You have learned that the dogs like to be covered with blankets and you are constantly trying to put the blankets on them.

5. You are learning to drink out of a new straw sippy cup. Hopefully this will get you one step closer to drinking out of a real straw.

My little angel I can't wait to see what the next month brings. Mommy and Daddy love you!!

1 comment: