Friday, November 20, 2009

13 Months Already!

So today I realized that my baby boy is 13 months old. Where the heck did this month go? We have had a really busy month and tons of changes. We are adjusting wonderfully to me working from home. I don't think Tyler misses daycare at all. But I know they miss him tons. I had to go up there the other day to pick up a statement for taxes and he said hello to his old teachers. They were so excited to see him. We have gotten Tyler on a schedule and it is working out great. No more fussy baby in the evenings. He now gets the two naps a day that he needs.

Tyler has really grown up this month. He definitely turned into a toddler. Some of the things that he accomplished this month are:

1. Walking- the day after his birthday he decided that crawling was for the babies and walking was for the big boys.

2. He now says ot ohh, dog, and Ma. Still no Dada or Da but I'm sure that will come soon.

3. He fake coughs and covers his mouth. This one is too cute.

4. He tries to do flips. He puts his head on the ground with his butt in the air and tries to flip over. He has made it a couple of times. Its more of a side ways flip but he will get there one day.

5. He signs milk all the time. I don't think he realizes it means milk though. I think he just does it when he is thirsty or hungry.

6. He is starting to run. He usually falls when he gets going to fast.

7. He is having conversations with himself. Of course I have no idea what he saying but it actually sounds like he is having a conversation and he knows what he is saying.

8. He is completely off the bottle and off the boob. He is doing great with the sippy cup and has even learned how to drink out of the ones with the straw.

9. He has 11 teeth. The 4 middle top, 4 middle bottom, 2 top molars and 1 bottom molars. Any day he is going to cut the 2nd bottom molar. I can feel the sharp points right under the gum. Hopefully once this cuts its the last one for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment