Wednesday, November 4, 2009

New Job


So I am now officially a WAHM (work at home Mom) and I am loving it. Last month I talked to my boss about me either quitting or working from home part time. Luckily he was willing to let me try to work from home part time, I was really hoping this would happen. Financially we were prepared to go to one salary but having two is so much nicer. I started the new gig on Tuesday and so far it is working out great. Each day I have been able to get in 5 hours of work while Tyler naps. I feel so much more refreshed and like I actually have time to enjoy the days. Working in an office is SO much harder than staying home with a little one, or at least mine. Now not only do I get paid with the green stuff that we all love but I also get paid with tons of hugs and kisses. Tyler gives really big hugs now its so cute. I think he even tries to give kisses but its more like he's trying to eat you.

Today I went to the gym for the first time in a long time. I enrolled Tyler in the Kids Klub, so he could play while I worked out. I thought this would be good for him. He is used to the daycare enviroment and this is set up alot like that. They said he did wonderfully and he was very happy and playful the whole time he was there. Tomorrow I start back with my trainer. Maybe now I will finally be able to the lose those last couple of pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment