Saturday, November 14, 2009

Safari Room

Today we went to a birthday party for one of our friend's little girl. They had it at this place called the Safari Room. This place had a train set up (it was very little and just went in circles) and they had a play place for the kids with a ball pit. I bet you can guess that Tyler LOVED the ball pit. We had a great time playing in there. Most of the time I had to get in there with him because there were some older kids around and Tyler kept trying to climb up the slide (his favorite thing to do). For the most part he did really good around the older kids and they were mindful of him. All but one that decided to slide down the slide while Tyler was climbing up it. I guess he couldn't wait two seconds. Tyler didn't get hurt but it really pissed me off. This was the same kid that came within inches of jumping on Tyler in the ball pit a few minutes earlier. Some people just really need to teach their kids manners. I know kids are kids but a little bit of manners wouldn't hurt.

Enough of my little rant. Here are some pictures of Tyler in playing around.





No comments:

Post a Comment