Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Lets Jump

Since I am home with Tyler all the time now. I decided to join some Mommy and Me groups. I had my first meet up today. I thought the play date was at 10am and at a Lets Jump by our house. So I went up there and no one showed, I was slightly annoyed but I ended up meeting another groups of Mommies that always meet there at 10 every Tues. So that made up for it. Then I got to thinking that my reminder never went off on my phone, so I looked at it and the meeting was at 3pm. Yeah, slight blonde moment:)

Anyways, I went back up there at 3pm because Tyler enjoyed it the first time and I really wanted to meet some new Moms. Tyler liked it the first time but this time he loved it, I guess the first time was just warm up. Let's Jump is a really cool place that has a bunch of inflatable bounce houses, slides and obstacle courses. The slide is a 22 ft slide and Tyler climbed all the way to the top multiple times. Of course I followed him but I did not help him at all. Once we got to the top we had to slide down, he loved this. He laughed the whole way down. My little dare devil:) He even showed this other little girl how to do it, she was 14 months old. Once she saw him do it, she was all about going up by herself. I am really glad that I ended up going back. The Mom with the 14 month old is super nice and around my age. We are supposed to meet up at the mall next week. So it looks like I am well on my way to meeting other Mommies in my area. Mission Accomplished!!

Here are some pictures of Tyler playing around.




No comments:

Post a Comment