Sunday, November 22, 2009

Super Sunday


Like every other Sunday, today was a great day. We had lunch with Daddy and Nick while they watched some football and then Tyler and I went to take some pictures. I got a new lens yesterday, so I had to try it out. I got through about a 100 photos and my memory card was full. This as never happened, then I realized that I was taking all my pics in RAW. Which are HUGE files. Plus I have a smaller memory card in my camera right now because my other one my other one stopped working for some reason. I can't wait to get it back.

Here are some pics from today. As you will see and probably have noticed from previous pics Tyler is never looking at the camera. I really need to figure out how to get him to look at me but he is way to preoccupied with the world around him right now.








2 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! I personally like his "busy" pictures better. :) One day you will look back and know exactly what he was doing!!

    What kind of lens did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the busy ones too. I just wish I could get a couple of him smiling at me:)

    I got this one, http://www.amazon.com/Canon-18-135mm-3-5-5-6-Standard-Digital/dp/B002NEGTT2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1258997897&sr=1-1. So far I love it. It is just the perfect range for shooting Tyler. Another one I was looking at was the Canon 18mm-200mm. Its new, so not a lot of reviews on it yet. I got a really good deal on the one I bought, otherwise I probably would have gottent he 18-200.

    ReplyDelete