Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I Can't Say Thank You Enough!!

I know I don't always show it or say it but I am so Thankful for my husband. He is great with Tyler, he helps me around the house and he supports me. He was not very excited about our decision for me to start staying home with Tyler but he was willing to give it a try. He knew that this was something that I really wanted and it is good for Tyler. We had to make some lifestyle changes that he wasn't really looking forward to them but I think it will all work out in the end.

I just can't believe how much happier I am now that I am home with Tyler. I just feel so much more fulfilled with my life. I stay very busy and I am still working part time. I only work during Tyler's nap time, so the rest of the day its just me and the little guy. I was thinking about all this today and how I never really got to enjoy my maternity leave because I knew it would be coming to an end. I mean don't get me wrong I loved being home for those three months but in the back of my head I always knew it would be coming to an end. Now I just get to enjoy each day and I love it.

One of the sweet little moments that I get to enjoy now that I am home. A sleeping baby:) This is a picture of the TV, we have a camera in his room that is hooked to our TV in the bedroom. The white spot in the middle of his butt is a window (it looks like a censor bar), it kind of ruins the pic but its still cute.


Thank you hunny for giving me this opportunity! I love you:)

1 comment: