Friday, December 25, 2009

And We're Off!

We are off to Atlanta. I thought I was going to get lucky by flying on Christmas Day. I thought the airport would be dead because of the holiday but I was very wrong. It was crazy and most of this was probably because of the snow storm that we got the day before. Our flight ended up being delayed about 2 hours because of stupidity. They had a broken plane sitting at our gate since about 6 am and for some reason it took them until 1pm to find maintenance people to move the plane. Once the plane was moved ours arrived but then it took them over an hour to clean the plane because someone threw up on the previous flight. I thought we were never going to get to Atlanta.

At least I was able to keep my boy happy. Here is a picture of him snacking in the airport while we waited FOREVER for our plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment