Thursday, December 24, 2009

Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

I am soooo excited my very first WHITE Christmas!!! It went from 75 degrees yesterday to a whooping 30 degrees today. This morning they were forecasting about 2 inches for my area. I know to some of you this is nothing but to me this is HUGE. It started snowing around 10 am this morning and this is what it looked like out my front door.

A couple of hours later this is what it looked like.

Another couple of hours later... Sammy decided he wanted to play in it. For some reason he loved the snow.

And finally this was taken right before it got dark outside, yes it was still snowing. This is officially the most snow I have seen since we moved to North Texas. It reads a little over 3 inches but you can't really see it.

I can't wait to wake up tomorrow to my first white Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment