Monday, December 14, 2009

Beautiful Day


We finally had a beautiful day in North Texas!!! I think it made it up to around 70 degrees. It was perfect weather for the PARK. I had to take Tyler because who knows when we will get to go again. So when Tyler woke up from his afternoon nap we headed out. Tyler had a blast. We went to this new park that one of my friends told me about. It was a pretty neat park. They had padded rubber mats in the walk ways instead of mulch. Tyler's favorite activity while we were there was picking up all the leaves and tearing them apart. Of course he had to give me every little piece that he broke off. He does the same thing with paper, its so funny.

Here are some pictures of my goofy little man:)


I am going to warn you that this looks WAY worse then it was. It actually didn't hurt Tyler at all. He decided that he loves to go down slides head first. I try to stop him and show him the proper way to go down slides but this one time I couldn't get to him fast enough. Here is a pic of him landing.


And here is him getting up and laughing at himself. He was so proud of himself. He scared me but I'm glad he thought it was funny. I have a feeling we are going to have lots of broken bones in our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment