Thursday, December 31, 2009

Our Atlanta Trip

So I was really bad about taking pictures on my trip. I was so busy I didn't even think about it. Tyler and I had a great time though. Most of the time we hung out at my Dad's house in the morning, then he napped and I worked, then we went to my Grandparents house, then we it was nap time we went back to my Dad's and then when he woke up we went back to my Grandparents house for dinner. Tyler did really great while we where there, he is such a little angel. He was so good on the flight home, everyone around me commented on how good he was. I have the perfect little son and I love him so much.

Here are some pictures that I took of Tyler with the family and just some random pictures.

Tyler with his Great Grandparents

Tyler playing with all the cool new toys that they bought him.

Tyler's Great Grandpa has been dying to get him one of those push popcorn popper toys. While we were in Atlanta he bought one for Tyler. To say that Tyler loves this toy is an understatement. He pushed this everywhere and got really mad at you when you took it from him.

Tyler with his Grandpa Carl and Grandma Marcia

Tyler's Grandma Marcia picked up this toy box for Tyler. We turn around for a minute and Tyler falls in. It was so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment