Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Time

The tree is up and the house is decorated. I love Christmas time and it is so much more fun with my little man around.

The Christmas tree is in the dining room this year. I normally put it in the living room but that is the room that we are always in. I didn't feel like yelling at Tyler for the next month, telling him not to touch the tree, so its in the dining room. Its not like we ever used that room anyways. Hopefully after Christmas this room is going to become his playroom.


Here are the stockings. So far only Daddy's and Mommy's. My Mom is working very hard to finish Tyler's before Christmas. She made mine when I was a little baby and she made Troy's earlier this year. When she is finished all three of us will have handmade stockings from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment