Sunday, September 13, 2009

Are You Ready for...

Some Football. The NFL started today and Daddy couldn't be more excited. Daddy likes to watch football at one of the local sports bars and since he couldn't find anyone to go with him, Tyler and I joined him for lunch. Afterwards, Tyler and I went to the mall and then we did some of my coupon shopping. I did pretty good today. Here is some of what I got: 5 Healthy Choice frozen dinners for $4 (I would have gotten them for free if I read the deal right before I left the house), 2 Dial hand soaps for free, 4 Hefty ziploc bags for $.50 each, Pampers Cruisers for $6, Pull Ups for $5, and 4 cans of ravioli for $.75 each. I got some other stuff but I can't remember it right now.

Here are some pictures of Tyler watching football.


This is Tyler acting goofy!

No comments:

Post a Comment