Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Mountain Climber

We got home from Destin today. Tyler did okay on the flight home. We ended up getting the whole back row of the plane to ourselves. It was only 3 seats. Tyler had to much energy when we first got on. It was really hard to get him to sit still. After about a half an hour of this, I forced him into a nap. I knew he was tired, he just didn't want to sleep. After a couple minutes of crying he was out for the rest of the flight and woke up right before landing.

Once we got home we discover Tyler's new trick. I put him down for a second and was talking to Troy, I look over to find him and he is halfway up the second part of the stairs. He then crawled all the way to the top. When he got there he turned around and smiled at me. He was so proud of himself.

I couldn't get the video to upload here, I think it's too large. To view it click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment