Saturday, September 5, 2009

Saturday in Destin

Today was a pretty relaxing day. We hung around the condo for a little while and Tyler played with all of his relatives. In the morning we took Tyler for a walk and let him play on the boardwalk a little. Here are some pictures from that.



While Tyler was taking his morning nap, Grandma Marcia and Mommy went down to the beach. I can't believe how nice the beach is here. The water is actually clear, you can see your feet. This is by far the nicest beach that I have seen in Florida, so far. After Mommy got done with the beach, we went to eat some Creole food and then they took me to the pool. Tyler had a hard time warming up to the pool at first. It was pretty cold, so I don't blame him. You would think the pool would be warm by now but I guess not. Here are some pictures from the pool today.

1 comment: