Thursday, September 17, 2009

It's Official

It's official... I am now a Mommy. Tyler threw up ALL over me yesterday.

I got a call from daycare while I was at work saying the Tyler was vomiting and not eating. This is NOT normal for Tyler. He never ever spits up, he has never thrown up, and you all know about his love of food. So I left work early and picked him up. We got home and he was acting a little under the weather but I nothing too abnormal. I gave him his afternoon bottle and he went down for a nap. When he woke up he was laying all over me, not playing, and just being very clingy. About 3o minutes after he woke up I was covered in vomit. And not just a little. I didn't even now his tummy could hold this much stuff. Both Tyler and I got in the bathtub. He is now drying heaving mostly, only a little bit of throw up. My poor baby was sooo sick. The rest of the night he just laid on top of me. About 7:30 we did manage to get some cheerios and a little juice in his belly. 30 minutes later that was still in his belly, so I decided to nurse him and put him down for the night. Amazingly he didn't wake up once, the food stayed in his belly and he slept until 7:30. I stayed home from work today just to make sure he was okay and to let him get all the rest he needed to recuperate. He seems to be back to his normal self. He still isn't eating what he used to but that is kind of to be expected. When we get sick it usually takes a couple days for our appetites to come back.

This picture was taken before he went down for his nap.


These pictures were taken after he threw up. I hated that he was so sick but I did LOVE how all he wanted to do was lay on me. It's been along time since he has wanted to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment