Friday, September 4, 2009

We Arrived!!


We arrived in Destin today. Our flight went pretty good. We took off a half an hour late but we made up for it in the air and arrived on time. Tyler did GREAT on the flight. He slept from take off to landing. Except for the delay in the begining, I couldn't have asked for a better flight. I just hope he does this great on the way home.

The condo is very nice. Except that Mommy and Daddy have me sleeping in a closet. Don't worry its a really big closet and its like Tyler has his own room. I think he will prefer it in there, since he is used to sleeping in his own room.

So far we are having lots of fun in Destin. We just relaxed today. Tyler got to play with his Grandma Sandy, Grandma Marcia, Grandpa Carl, his Great Grandparents and his Uncle Trey. He is getting more than enough attention right now. Here are some cute pictures from our vacation so far.


Tyler and his Great Grandpa.


Tyler and his Grandma Sandy


Swinging with my Great Grandpa


Practicing my walking skills. I'm still not walking on my own but I am getting more and more comfortable with walking while holding someone's hand. I think we are getting very close to having a walker!

No comments:

Post a Comment