Sunday, September 20, 2009

Date Night

We had one busy Saturday. I woke up this morning and took Tyler running. It was so cute this is the first time he stayed awake from start to finish. When I was almost done I looked down at him and he had his feet up on the cup holder. It was so cute, he was just chillin. After that we cleaned up the house, went to lunch and went to Best Buy. Troy has been wanting to get the carpets cleaned for a long time but I wanted to just buy a steam cleaner. So Troy did his research and we got one from Best Buy. We only did a small area of the living room but so far I am satisfied with the purchase. It looks so much better. Hopefully this will do the trick until I am able to convince my Grandpa to help us put down wood floors;)

Later that evening Troy and I had Date Night!! We were going out to celebrate our 3 year anniversary. We went to JR's. Its a really nice steakhouse in our area. They have the yummiest mac n cheese and augratin potatoes. Then we went bowling. Troy beat me in 2 out of the 3 games. Neither of us bowled really good.

Since we had date night this meant that Tyler had is FIRST babysitter. Miss Chelsea came over to watch him. She used to be one of Tyler's teachers at his daycare when he was in the infant room. The fact that she already knew him and I know she is good with kids made leaving him sooo much easier. I wasn't even nervous but it was a little weird being out in public without him. She said that Tyler did great and he went to sleep easily. This made me so happy. He was a little fussy during the day so I was a little worried about this.

Here is a picture of Tyler with Miss Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment