Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy 11 Month Birthday Tyler!!


Wow you are 11 months old today. Mommy is in denial that you are almost a toddler. I can not believe that in a month I will have a 1 year old and and toddler:) I swear I have the best baby ever. You are such a delight. Everyone that has been lucky enough to take care of you has fallen in love with you. I get told all the time how you are the favorite in your daycare class. You have grown into such a beautiful little boy. Mommy and Daddy LOVE to watch you grow and learn new things. You get so proud of yourself when you have learned a new trick or when you know you are about to do something that you are not supposed too. Every day we fall more and more in love with you. Some of the things that you have started to do this past month are:

1. You are completely off of purees. You only eat big boy food now. You are the best eater. However I wish you would learn when enough is enough. I think I could feed you all day and you would never think you are full:)

2. You have said your first word, Ball. In the past week you have learned a second word, byebye and you wave at the same time. Its so cute. You have yet to do it on command though, you just do it when you feel like it.

3. You are regularly taking 6-7 steps. You are well on your way towards walking. Mommy and Daddy are so excited for you to start walking. We work on this new skill every night.

4. You love to pull all of your food out your cabinet and then put it back in and then pull it out again. If only I could get you to leave it in the cabinets. That would be awesome, you would then be able to clean up after yourself.

5. You cut his first molar toay. This makes 7 teeth for him so far. I should have know he was cutting a tooth. He has been in a pretty funky mood all weekend.

We love you so much and can't wait too see what kind of little boy you turn into:)


4 comments:

  1. Aww what a big boy! I can't beleive all of the stuff he's doing!

    Did you take the pics yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I put some white paper out as the background. They didn't turn out as good as I would have liked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No I think they are great!

    You might have noticed on my blog that I enter photos on the i heart faces blog. You should check out that website! They have tutorials on there, and I think they are for YOUR camera. And they have a weekly "contest". You don't win anything, but it's fun, and it's good practice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw that. I looked at the site but not too much. I will have to check it out more when I have some time.

    ReplyDelete