Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sunday Afternoon

We took Tyler down to the beach for the first time today. He loved crawling on the chairs. He wasn't a big fan of the sand today. Then we took him down to the water. He didn't really like it at first. I took him in the ocean a little and sat him on my knee. He finally started to enjoy it. Then I sat with him on the shore and just let the waves hit us. He loved this as long as he was sitting on my lap. Everytime a wave hit him he would start to splash. It was really cute to watch him enjoy the ocean. The beach in Destin is beautiful. The water is clear and the sand is white. This is by far the prettiest beach that I have seen in Florida so far.

Tyler wouldn't wear his hat while we were at the beach, so I had to put sunscreen in his hair. This gave me the opportunity to give him a cute mohawk:)

Tyler's new do!

Tyler sitting in a really big hole.

Tyler walking in the sand with Grandma Marcia

Sitting in the ocean with Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment