Friday, September 25, 2009

Do I Need to Say More??


This shirt pretty much sums up my life now a days. I can't believe how much it has changed in two years. This time two years ago, we decided to start trying to have a baby. I was focused on getting my Master's, work and my Husband. This time last year all I could think about was getting his little baby out of me. I was VERY pregnant, around 36 weeks and huge. The count down was on, less than a month and I would finally get to meet my little man. These days all I think about having a happy family and raising my little boy. I can't wait to get off of work, so I can see his cute little face. I still have my dreams and goals that I had before becoming pregnant. I know that I will achieve them one day but they are no longer my priority. I have a five year plan and it does include finishing up my Master's and working towards my CPA but for now I am happy spending all my free time with my husband and my little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment