Thursday, September 10, 2009

Just Between Friends

I went to a Just Between Friends event on Thursday. It's a huge consignment sale, where a bunch of people are trying to sell their old baby stuff. I wish I would have known about this when I was pregnant, I could have gotten all the bouncers, swings and things like that for super cheap. And the stuff is practically new because we all know that babies don't really use most of these items for too long. I got Tyler some "new" clothes for the winter. I found him a couple pairs of jeans, sweatshirt, khaki cargo pants (just like Daddy's), jean overalls, some long sleeve shirts and a sweater. I also got Tyler a couple of new toys. One of them that this push toy to help him learn to walk. He loves this thing and knew how to use it right away. The only thing he doesn't like is that he hasn't figured out how to turn it yet. He usually runs into stuff, gets frustrated and then we have to come move it so he can walk straight again.


Tyler also took 6 steps today. We are so excited for him. I can't wait for him to start walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment